The Three Golden Capitals –
Prague, Budapest and Vienna
This fascinating tour is a great introduction to these three beautiful capital cities. Often referred to as the “Imperial Triangle” because of their historical past, each city has however still retained its unmistakable character.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
During a sightseeing tour you will receive a general view of “the city of a hundred spires”. You will see the most important sights, for example Wencelas Square, the National Theatre, the Lesser Town and Hradcany with Prague Castle, Charles’ Bridge, the former Jewish district and the Old Town Square.
- 2 nights incl. BB in a middle-class hotel in Prague
- 2 nights incl. BB in a middle-class hotel in Budapest
- 2 nights incl. BB in a middle-blass hotel in Vienna
- 1 x guided tour of Prague
- 1 x guided tour of Budapest
- 1 x guided tour of Vienna
- 1 x entry to Prague Castle
- 1 x entry to Fishermen’s Bastion and Matthew’s Church in Budapest
- 1 x ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel in Vienna
- 1 x entry to Hofburg Palace in Vienna incl. Imperial Apartments, Sisi Museum and Silver Collection
Travel Period: March – November
Why not include a stop at Bratislava on the way from Budapest to Vienna? Though not quite as grand as the other cities on this tour, Slovakia’s capital is definitely worth a visit. Another way to enhance the tour is to include a typical evening meal at each of the Three Golden Capitals – folklore evenings with delicious food, music and dancing that are sure to be a memorable experience!