Dumplings and More!
Every year the world‘s largest dumpling festival takes place in the picturesque Tyrolean town of St. Johann in Tirol.
The „Speckbacherstrasse“ will be transformed into the longest dining room in the world and on the 300 m table you will find over 25,000 dumplings in 22 different varieties and flavours. Music and stalls make sure that the „St. Johanner dumpling table“ is something for the old and young alike.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 4 nights incl. BB in a middle-class hotel in the Kitzbühel Alps area
- 1 x 3-course evening meal in your hotel
- 1 x visit to the Kisslinger glass blowers
- 1 x entrance to the St. Johann dumpling festival
- 1 x Extra 3-course evening meal in the hotel
- 1 x Apple Strudel Show in the Cafè Hacker
- 1 x ½ day city guide in Munich
- 1 x Beer city tour in Salzburg
- 1 x Lunch at Hofbräuhaus, Munich