Wine, Apricots & the Danube
Welcome to the world famous Danube valley and the Wachau, a sunny, world ranking wine growing region. The region is known for its good wine, but it is also the home of the famous Wachau Apricot.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 4 nights incl. BB in a middle-class hotel in the Wachau/ St. Pölten area
- 2 x 3-course evening meal in your hotel
- 1 x Danube cruise between Krems and Spitz
- 1 x Wachau coffee stop in Spitz
- 1 x wine tasting and tour at “Sandgrube 13 wein.sinn”
- 1 x small tasting Wachau Apricot (Wein & Marille)
- 1 x guided walk on the Wachau apricot path
- 1 x Heurigen meal incl. ¼ l wine
- 1 x Entrance to the gardens of Tulln