Warsaw the city of Frederic Chopin
Chopin, one of the most influential composers of piano music, was born in Zelazowa Wola, a small village about 60kms from Warsaw. He studied music and lived nearly half of his life in Warsaw and when he died, his heart, as per his last will, was returned to Warsaw.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 3 nights incl. HB in a middle-class hotel
- 1 x ½ day city tour in Warsaw
- 1 x Entrance and guided tour of Wilanow Palace
- 1 x Entrance and guided tour of Warsaw Palace
- 1 x Entrance and guided tour of Chopins Birth house incl.park
- Regular piano concerts are performed at the Chopin Memorial in Warsaw and in Zelazowa Wolka. Please contact us for details.