Trains and Lakes of Switzerland and Italy
Join us on this exciting tour through Switzerland and Italy. Visit picturesque medieval towns, taste some delicious cheese and Swiss Ccocolate, enjoy cruises on famous lakes such as Lake Thun or Lake Maggiore and participate in a train ride through the Alps.
Arrival in the Bern/Spiez/Thun/Brienz area and overnight.
- 2 nights incl. HB and local tax in a middle-class hotel in the Bern/Spiez/Thun/Brienz area
- 1 x Boat tour on Lake Thun
- 1 x Train Thun/Spiez – Domodossola (one-way, 2nd class)
- 3 nights incl. HB in a middle-class in the Baveno/Lake Maggiore area
- 1 x Private English speaking tour guide for full day tour on Lake Maggiore incl. Isola Bella, Isola dei Pescatori and Stresa
- 1 x Private boat on Lake Maggiore (excl. disembarkation tax)
- 1 x Admission to Borromeo Palace and garden on Isola Bella
- 1 x Bernina Express Tirano – Chur (one-way, 2nd class)
- 1 night incl. HB local tax in a middle-class hotel in the Flims/Chur area
- Local tax in Italy (approx. EUR 1.50-2.00 per person per night), payable on the spot
- Disembarkation tax on Borromean Island (approx. EUR 0.50 per person per island), payable on the spot
- Admission to La Maison du Gruyère: CHF 7.00 per person
- Admission to Maison Cailler: CHF 15.00 per person
- Admission to Chaplin’s World: CHF 23.00 per person
- Excursion to Lake Orta incl. English speaking tour guide, boat trip on Lake Orta (from/to Pettenasco) and a visit to a winery incl. tasting: EUR 53.00 per person
- Excursion to Centovalli incl. English speaking tour guide and ticket for the Centovalli Train (Domodossola – Locarno, one-way, 2nd class): EUR 39.00 per person
- Add-on Glacier Express incl. ticket for the Glacier Express (Chur – Andermatt, one-way, 2nd class) and 1 night’s accommodation incl. HB and local tax in a middle-class hotel in the Bern/Spiez/Thun/Brienz area: CHF 179.00 per person in double room / CHF 189.00 per person in single room
The tour can also be arranged in the opposite direction, i.e. starting in the Flims/Chur area and ending in the Bern/Spiez/Thun area.