The little Oktoberfest in Regensburg
As a smaller, but fine and cozy version of the Oktoberfest, you can experience and enjoy the Bavarian beer tent tradition in Regensburg twice a year! Regensburg´s Dult is a folk’s festival on the Europa Canal in Regensburg´s Stadtamhof district, which takes place annually in May and August/September.
Arrival in your booked hotel. Dinner in the hotel.
- 4 nights incl. breakfast in a middle-class hotel in the Regensburg area
- 3 x evening meal at your hotel
- 1 x guided walking tour of Regensburg (1.5 hrs)
- 1 x reservation at “Dult” incl. 20,00€ consuming voucher
- 1 x almonds (100 gram)
- 1 x boat trip (Regensburg – Walhalla – Regensburg / 2 hrs)
- 1 x entrance and guided tour Kuchlbauer (beer world and art house)
- 1 x guided church tour at Weltenburg monastery
- Guided Weltenburg brewery tour (approx. 1.5 hrs)