The Harz Mountains: National Park & UNESCO Sites
Discover the unspoiled nature of the Harz National Park. A narrow-gauge railway, a boat ride on a picturesque lake and two UNESCO heritage sites are only some of the highlights of the tour.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 4 nights incl. halfboard in a middle-class hotel in the Harz region
- 1 x ride with the Harzer narrow gauge railway (Wernigerode – Brocken)
- 1 x guided tour Treetop Path “Harz” approx. 1.5 hrs
- 1 x guided tour of Goslar approx. 2 hrs
- 1 x boat ride on Lake Okersee
- 1 x Coffee & Profiterole at Lake Okersee
- 1 x entrance to the world’s longest suspended bridge “Titan TR”
- 1 x guided city tour of Quedlinburg approx. 1.5 hrs