Secret underground cities of Lower Silesia
Discover the secret places of the WW2 inside the heart of polish mountains. The Hitler‘s plan that might come true. See the „Giant“ (Riese complex), extraordinary set of the underground corridors that were about to create the magnificent mystery underground city, connected with the different industrial above-ground locations. Independent structure with the planned train & truck connections. A place where as the gossip says the nuclear weapon was supposed to be invented and afterwards stored by the Nazis. A piece of unknown history, that was about to collapse and disappear from the ground and a memory, as the Germans wanted to blow up and destroy it completely during the retreat. Fortunately the remains are well preserved in the form of entrance structures, the maps of the objects that were found in different files stored in muses, but moreover this history is well remembered in the memory of local citizens, who decide to share it with the young generations. Get to know more about the places that were interesting for the Germans, Russians and the Allies and listen to the legends and myths that arose around the place such as the history of the Gold Train, and a hidden Amber Chamber.
Arrival in Wroclaw, evening in the city.
- 5 night incl. BB iin Wroclaw
- 1 x entrance to Książ Castle (wiht your guide)
- Głuszyca-Walim, entrance to 2 sites of Riese complex
- boat cruise on the Odra river
- guided tour fortress Wroclaw
- entrance to Błędne Skały Nature Reserve, and to Czerna Chappel
- entrance to Gold mine, entrance to Uranium mine
- entrance to Nysa Fortress & Rafting ticket
- entrance to Ardo