Romantic Castles and Palaces of South Bohemia
A landscape of forests and fishponds with beautiful countryside and fairytale chateaux. South Bohemia is a dream paradise for holidays whether you decide to spend time sightseeing or relaxing. The countryside offers endless possibilities for visiting places of natural beauty, but also lots of historical monuments and great conditions for cycling and walking.
Discover the Soutern Bohemian village Holašovice. It is situated in the middle of the harmonious landscape of Bohemia and is surely the most charming village in the Czech Republic. The pride of its place is the wonderful Baroque farms set around the extensive village green, which even ensured inclusion of Holašovice in the UNESCO world heritage list. There is a lot to see in České Budějovice, not least the Budweiser Budvar brewery which offers visitors an entertaining and engaging introduction to the process of beermaking.
- 3 nights incl. HB in a middle-class hotel in the region of České Budějovice
- 1 x 3-course lunch at the Budvar restaurant České Budějovice
- 1 x 3-course lunch at a local restaurant
- 1 x guided tour of Holašovice
- 1 x guided tour of České Budějovice
- 1 x entry to České Budějovice Budvar Brewery
- 1 x guided tour of Český Krumlov
- 1 x entry to Český Krumlov Castle
- 1 x entry to Lipno treetop walk incl. cable car and coaches services
- 1 x entry to Cistercian Monastry Vyšší Brod
- 1 x entry Rožmberk castle
A special highlight is the Holašovice Farmers‘ Festival in July which lasts three days.