Lakes and Lights – Christmas Markets in the Salzkammergut
The Salzkammergut is Austria’s lake country, an area of stunning natural beauty steeped in thousands of years of human history: from the Bronze and Iron Age burial fields and salt mines to mediaeval towns and Imperial villas. In the pre-Christmas seasons, when the nights are long and dark, the lakes come to life with countless lights and lanterns of breath-taking sizes, giving the whole area a mystical and magical atmosphere.
Arrival at your hotel.
- 3 nights incl. BB in a middle-class hotel in the Salzkammergut area
- 1x mulled wine or punch and biscuits at the hotel
- 3x 3-course evening meal at the hotel
- 1x boat tour St. Wolfgang – St. Gilgen
- 1x entry to Gut Aiderbichl
- 1x guided tour of Gmunder Keramik
- 1x journey on Salzbergbahn