Lake Geneva and the Golden Pass
The Lake Geneva Region is a miniature version of Switzerland, as you can find nearly everything that Switzerland is famous for.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 5 nights incl. HB in a middle-class hotels in the Leysin region
- 1 x journey on the Golden Pass between Montreux and Gstaad
- 1 x journey on a Lavaux wine train
- 1 x entrance to the Olympic Museum
- 1 x boat trip Lausanne – Montreux
- 1 x ½ day city guide Lausanne
- 1 x ½ day city guide Geneva
- 1 x Wine tasting in the Lavaux wine growing region
During the year, the region is home to many festivals and events.
Why not plan your visit to coincide with one of the events:
- Vauds open Cellars – Whitsun bank holiday weekend
- Folklore market Echallens – every Thursday in July
- Cows Homecoming festivals – September
- Wine harvest Festival in Lutry – September
- Autumn Fair and Cowbell Market October
- Swiss Truffle Market – October
- St. Martin Fair – November