Krakow. You simply have to see it!
Kraków, situated in the heart of Europe and also known as the ”Polish Rome” is a city of poetry, art and Bohemian lifestyle. Learn more about this exciting city during a guided city tour, visit the salt mine Wieliczka or the concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 4 nights incl. BB in a middle-class hotel in Kraków
- 1 x dinner in a restaurant in the historic centre of Kraków
- 1 x guided tour of Kraków
- 1 x entry to Wawel Cathedral
- 1 x entry to St. Mary’s Basilica Kraków
- 1 x entry and guided tour of Auschwitz
- 1 x entry and guided tour of salt mine Wieliczka