On the trail of the Habsburgs
The great Habsburg dynasty ruled over Austria for many centuries. During this time many castles and palaces were built, both for the emperors and the aristocracy, many of which are also set in stunning parks. This programme will show you some of the most splendid buildings in the Vienna area and give you an insight into imperial life.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 3 x nights incl. BB in a middle-class hotel in Vienna
- 1 x dinner in the hotel
- 1 x local guide in Vienna (max. 8 hrs)
- 1 x admission to the Imperial Crypt
- 1 x admission to the Hofburg incl. State Apartments, Sisi Museum and Imperial Silver Collection
- 1 x admission to the Imperial Vault
- 1 x admission to Schönbrunn Palace
- 1 x local guide for the ½ day excursion to Schloss Hof
- 1 x admission and guided tour Schloss Hof
- Extend your stay to 5 nights!