Gdańsk – Opening Shots of WW2 by air
On September 1st in 1939, Nazi Germany invaded Poland, officially starting the Second World War. On this tour, we look at the opening shots of the war at Gdansk and visit the city’s WW2 museum. We also plan an excursion to the Wolf’s Lair: Hitler’s headquarters in the East in the forests of Masuria.
Pickup from the airport in Gdansk and transfer to the hotel.
- 4 nights incl. HB in middle-class hotel
- Couch throughout the trip
- Specialist Battlefield Guide
- Westerplatte Memorial, Gdansk
- Westerplatte Polish War Cementery
- Gdańsk WW2 Museum
- Wolf’s Liar, Mazury
- Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Memorial at Stutthof Concentration Camp