Encounter the true UNESCO nature sites of Podlaskie region
Podlaskie is a historical region in the North of Poland with a mixture of populations such as Polish, White Russian, Germans, Russians, Tatars and Lithuanians. Looking after the natural habitat is for the local inhabitants highly important and during your trip you will get to see three of Poland’s most beautiful National Parks.
Arrival and dinner at your hotel.
- 7 nights incl. HB in a middle-class hotel according to the programme
- 1 x evening with music and open fire as part of the HB
- 6 x full day tour guide
- 1 x ½ day city tour of Warsaw
- 1 x guided tour of Biebrzanski National Park
- 1 x boat trip on the Wigry lake
- 1 x entrance to the Camaldolese Convent
- 1 x entrance to the Holy Trinity Cathedral
- 1 x journey on the narrow gauge railway (Hajnowka – Topilo)
- 1 x entrance to the Bison reservation
- 1 x entrance to Bialowieski National Park and Museum
- 1 x guided tour of Grabarka Convent